Understanding how your pricing and underwriting (P&U) teams are performing is the key to making effective improvements to increase market share and profitability. If you are a new CUO or Pricing Director, or if you have hired someone that will soon be joining the business and want to give them a head start, then our reviews are perfect to let you know the strengths and weaknesses of your team. Our experience at leading teams, immediately improving results, and still having that deep technical hands-on knowledge ensures that no stone is left unturned.
- A fully detailed technical report, scoring your team in all the critical functions and processes.
- A summary report focusing on the key highlights for sharing at high levels.
- A proposal for how we would go about undertaking remedial work, the timescales, and the competencies required.
The Areas Covered
- Pricing: Technical Modelling, Rating Structure, Optimisation, Trading, Data, and Processes covered.
- Wider: Underwriting, Claims, Fraud, Reporting & MI, Governance, and R&D covered.
- Each function is broken down into three functional areas, ensuring that you get the required depth of detail.
- We focus our reports on what best practice looks like across the industry.
- We show you the gaps that you need to address to get to best practice.
- We give detailed explanations to demonstrate the differences.
- We interview the key people to understand what they do and how they do it.
- We have a 250 point checklist to cover both the interviews and reviewed material.
- We are highly experienced in this field, having completed five in the past three years.