This document outlines our policy, terms, and conditions for users of this website.
The Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) sets out our liability and what you can or cannot do with regard to our assets from this website.
If you have any questions about how we use your data, or the various T&C’s, please contact us at:
FAO: Dan Holland or Sherdin Omar
We / our / us: Pebbles Financial Solutions(“PFS”).
You / your: The user of this website.
This website is owned and managed by PFS. It is SSL/TLS secure and kept up to date with Webflow updates and maintenance. We take reasonable steps to ensure security and maintain your privacy, however, we do not guarantee that our website will meet all of your security needs.
This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for its user privacy.
PFS is the data controller of any personal information you provide us when you use our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or security of those websites.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save, and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
We use anonymous session cookies (short-term cookies that disappear when you close your browser) to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features.
Whilst using our website, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address and email). We will use this information to administer our website, client databases and marketing material.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU)2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018.
Further, by providing your contact details, you consent to us contacting you using that method. We do not collect or expect you to disclose sensitive information or personal data.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will only collect personal information when you, or someone acting on your behalf, contact us. Usually, this will be by email or telephone call, as displayed on the website.
We use your information to respond to your message and send you general marketing materials or other general communications.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary unless you ask for us to remove you from our databases. We may retain some of your information for a limited period of time after you have requested to be removed from your for the purpose of resolving disputes, preventing fraud or any other regulatory or legislative requirement.
We process your personal data for the legitimate interest of interacting with our website.
We will not sell or rent your information, gathered as a result of contacting us, to anyone. Unless required to do so by English and Wales Law.
We store your information securely within our Microsoft business account. Only employees of PFS will have access to the information.
Under the Data Protection Laws in the UK, you have a number of rights, including:
Right of access: You can ask us what information we hold about you and request copies of it.
Right to rectification: You can ask us to rectify or update any of your information that you think is inaccurate.
Right to be forgotten: You can ask us to erase your personal information.
Restriction of processing: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
Right to object to processing: You can object to the processing of your personal data.
We will not charge any fee for you to exercise your rights and will respond to any requests under your Rights within one month of receipt.
If you have any complaints about the way we handle your personal information, then please contact us (details listed above).
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner Office (ICO), if you are unhappy with how we have responded to your complaint regarding your personal information. The ICO can be contacted via email, telephone or by letter.
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
1. We own all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights expressed in material and/or content on our website.
2. You have our permission to download materials for your personal use only You do not have the right, title, or interest in any material you download.
3. You do not have permission to use any of our material or content on our website in any way, without without our written (email) permission.
4. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information we provide on our website is accurate, however, we do not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for any error or omission.
5. If you lose any content or materials when uploading or transmitting through our website, we will not be liable for the loss.
6. By using our website, you accept that you are liable for any damage from using the website and that no Director, employee or agent of PFS will be liable. This applies to damages of any kind or loss of data, income, profit, or any claims of third parties.
7. Our website may contain links to other websites, we do not take any responsibility for the content, cookies or security of those websites.