There are times when you don’t need a large project, with all the planning and procurement that it requires. Sometimes you just need more people for a short amount of time to get something built. Our flexible consultancy model allows for this, by allowing you to use our pricing experts and data scientists at competitive day rates. It gives you all the benefits of being able to direct those people to the work that needs to be done, whilst having the comfort of the oversight of a consultancy company to guarantee their work – the best of both worlds.
- Have our highly skilled staff working for your company and getting right to the heart of the action by seamlessly slotting into your team.
- No minimum engagement length, available on a full time or part time basis, and typically short lead times to us starting.
- Get all the benefits of an experienced person working for you, but with their work guaranteed by us so no risk of mis-hiring.
- Consultants / Data Scientists (<3yrs experience) typically £400 - £600 per day; experts at getting the work complete to a very high standard.
- Senior Consultant / Data Scientists (3-7yrs experience) typically £600 - £900 per day; experts at leading projects and teams with a hands on approach.
- Directors / Partners (8+yrs experience) typically £1,200 - £2,000 per day; proven experts in their field adding significant value to your business.
- Radar or other pricing algorithm rebuilds, including improving technical risk structures and optimisation processes.
- Modelling expertise, especially on GBMs and neural networks. We can rebuild your data schema and introduce feature engineering.
- Any project or task you would give to your team you can give to us. We’ll even do the tea run when it’s our turn!
- In 2019/20 we rebuilt a home algorithm, created a new call centre discount strategy, restructured customer data, and deployed optimisation.
- In 2021/22 we assisted a Pricing Director to rebuild the team, realign work flows, get GIPP compliant, and deploy insurer hosted pricing.
- In 2022/23 we worked for a large UK broker helping them to define their strategy, rebuild their structure and models, and assist in their panel management.